Winbeep 2.12 w/ TS 4.0

Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of Winbeep
2.12?  I lost my copy of the software disk in a move
and the company will not sell the old version after
selling out from IKON to ARTISOFT.

I have tried using Winbeep 32 v4.0, but I keep getting
an error message saying Winbeep is not installed on
the machine.

Once upon a time, the software was included as a
freebie in TS 4 installation disks (back when we used
disks...), any help or insight on how to get the new
software working with TS 4 would be greatly
appreciated.

Graham