From: Tony K [mailto:jdsu@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 9:26 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Moving TS2000i from one pc to another

I need to move my TS2000i from an old Win98 pc to a new dual processor
Win2000p pc.  I am planning to do a fresh install of TS2000i on the new pc
however I want to keep ALL my old settings from my old machine including all
workspaces and tickers collected etc.

What files/folders must I copy over from the old pc AFTER I do a clean
install of TS2000i on the new pc to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.