Re: real-time indicator question

John,

If you're using TS2K, just use NoPlot() function. In TS4, you'll need to repaint
the plotted point in the bar color or back ground color which ever was
originally painted by the indicator.

This is how you would plot the bar when the condition is true and will turn off
the bar plotting if conditions improve during the day:

If Trend = Down then
Begin
    Plot1(High, "HS"); { Bar High Red }
    Plot2(Low, "LS"); { Bar Low Red }