Re[2]: real-time indicator question

Hello  john,

i  cant enlighten you because i have never understood (in my black and
white world) how anyone could use something once being true and now it
is false.  some condition painted things the way you wanted it and now
looking  back  in  history  you want to change things?  yet you do not
want  lag  as  the  typical  con  artist of ts have used by way of the
[looback]   ability  of ts?  certainly [lookback] will get you where
you want to go at least historically.

if you figure out another way for ts to be a mind reader let me know.

it's  like having the update every tick enabled, either it happened or
it  didn't.   everyone has gotten spoiled to ts misleading is it true
at  the close of this bar scenario.   never mind that it may have been
true intrabar right?

jh> i hope that makes more sense.  and thanks in advance for enlightening me ;-)

jh> jh

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx