Re: Bandwidth with Globex2 Terminals

the difference is minimal most of the time.
except when lots of orders are moving into the
system and you are looking at the bid/ask queue,
then you can feel slight difference.

if you are local in Chicago that may not even
happen.

that was 1 yr ago - hard to tell if the situation
is getting better or worst.

--- Tony K <jdsu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> What advantage is there for getting a higher
> bandwidth (512K etc.) Globex2
> leased line as opposed to a 64K leased line
> connection?  Isn't 64K enough
> for trading ES and NQ?  I assume some people on this
> list have a Globex
> terminal.

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals