TS4 on win2k w/out dongle?

Hello Piranhas,

I'm curious if anyone has had any success running TS4.0 build27 on
Windows 2000 Professional without the dongle.  I have heard you can
run TS 4.0 w/out a dongle on win98 but win2k is the future.

I was in the market for
a laptop but before I finally consider a laptop at all, I'm just
curious if anyone has accomplished the above.

Win 2000 is a lot better than win9x for various reasons and it seems
that though TS 4.0 is a 'legacy' software, seems to be one of the best
that Omega has put out.  Appreciate any help and insights you can
offer.
--
Best regards,
 Tai                            mailto:traderarchive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com