Re: Trade Station Code for 'AIM' ?

Hi,

If you are referring to the book "How to Make A
Million Dollars In The Stock Market" where Robert Lichello
discloses his "Automatic Investment Machine", it is available
from Amazon.com.

I have coded it up using Cold Fusion and have it where you can enter
a stock and other parameters and run a back test of the system. It
is not accessible from the web currently. I'll put it out before
long as I have some server work to do first.

The results are very interesting when run against a stock that
starts at a certain price then goes up then down and even
below the starting price and you are still ahead over a lump
investor.

I would also like to code it in TS, but up until recently didn't
have TS.

Here are a few links I have found:

http://www.az.com/~redrick/fred/Buy-Sell.html
http://www.aim-users.com/
http://www.execpc.com/~newport/index.htm
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/lig/n/e/newbs1/index.html

Hope this helps.

David

Tuesday, Tuesday, December 26, 2000, you wrote:

RC> A long time ago, I read a book called 'The Automatic Investment
RC> Machine'. It basically was a book about a guy who developed a system
RC> that centered around the idea of a swanky dollar cost averaging method.
RC> I'd be curious if any of you have ever heard of it, and or know of
RC> anybody who has ever tried to implement the system and back test it on
RC> anything. I can't seem to find the book, otherwise I'd be coding it
RC> myself.

RC> Happy holidays all, and TIA.

RC> Robert

Thanks,