Re: OffTopic: Bios not recognizing second slave hard drive

Charlie -- I'm not familiar with your specific mother-board, but your BIOS
should have an Auto-Detect feature somewhere in its menus.

If you run Auto-Detect, it should find all your hard drives and configure
the BIOS properly.  You then need to save the changes.

If that doesn't work, try using a different connector for the new
Hard-drive (such as the one on the CD-Rom Drive cable) then repeat the
process.  You may also need to try both secondary-slave and primary-slave
jumper positions.

If none of these suggestions work, you probably have a technical problem
and will need a qualified troubleshooter.