Re: TradeStation Pro Review

John,

Would like to see it comparing against
CyberTrader v3, Investor/RT, and Metastock v7,
RealTick in terms of stability and usability.

Since it is a data on demand tool, how much different
is it in using TS Pro comparing to using Ts2000 seems
to be very important for existing customers of Omega.

On the other hand, since TS Pro is demanding a way
higher price than other vendors like CyberCorp in its
category (namely, data, software, brokerage all in
one), it will be of interest to the public why ts pro
can charge more - what they can do while the others
cannot.

I can see that the only thing TS pro can claim to
have better than the other products is its
programability but it is not that great a programable
tool after all ... maybe a nice gift to a programmer
friend who is interested in programming more than
trading ?! :)

--- John Sweeney  S&C <JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We're going to take a quick swing at TS Pro in the
> next month. Please send
> any comments you have on it to me and point out
> anything we should look at.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> John Sweeney, Editor  		Technical Analysis of Stocks
> & Commodities
> Technical Analysis, Inc.    	The Traders' Magazine
> 4757 California Ave. S.W.   	Phone: 206 938-0570
> Fax: 206 938-1307
> Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  	Web:
> http://www.traders.com/
>
> Contents may not reflect official opinion of
> Technical Analysis, Inc.

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals