RE: upgrade from sp3

thanks for the feedback -- wow, that's a little worrisome about the
possibility of Omega enforcing the use of someone else's password...does
anyone have any experience with them actually doing that?

also, does anyone have any experience with getting intraday data with a used
copy of TradeStation? I have a subscription to pcQuote.com which I assume
Omega won't interfere with...but I'm wondering if I'll still be able to get
access to historybank.com for historical data.

thanks in advance for your feedback!

Nick