RE: omega-digest Digest V100 #424

I have been a user for a long long time,,,,, would you tell me if the joke
refers to anything specific about Tradestation .com or just general,
ongoing disgust with Omega ,??

Also,,, I have been using DTN with tradestation for a long time and have
suffered along with you,,,,,,, using what works and not using what dosen't
in the program,,,,, anyway,,,,,, I want to use Tradestation .com and am
trying it now,,,,,,,, have had several crashes but I do have a lot of
workspaces open,,,,,,,,,, do you know anything about what , why , or ??

has anyone had same?? or worse , or  ??   Anything good to say??

Otherwise I am happy using it and Omega does eventually tend to get things
worked out,,, this being the way of the future I would think they would /
are putting their energy here in this product,,,,,,,,, I am so used to the
product I don't want to go looking for something else,,,I know it probably
won't be perfect and am upset like everyone about paying so much for the
products over the years only to  have to throw them away,,,,,,,and the
"deal" will probably end up costing more and more as they add new
features,, but,,,,

I am going to make a decision very soon,,,,, thanks for any feedback from
anyone !!

Cliff