Re: FT systems

Hello  Igor,

IK> Do not be so sure that FT sales bad stuff.
IK> I know system of Rick Saidenberg is one on 5 better systems in there.

exactly  that  system has fallen apart many years ago, how in the hell
they  have  kept  it  in the top 10?  its like tom jacksons stuff- non
realistic commissions and slippage.

IK> FT sales that system.  Rick trades that system for himself and his
IK> Mutual Fund.

first  off  its  not a mutual fund, its a commodity pool.  secondly he
does  not  trade  r  breaker  and r levels - he trades a total of five
systems  and  he  had  an  ugly 18 month or greater flat where he lost
millions before coming back.  i'm sure his models got revamped when he
did come back.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx