Re: Re[2]: Futures Truth Bashing

Ed:

My experience in life is that if someone will lie to you about one important
thing they will lie to you about other important stuff too.

I guess you do not agree. I guess you are saying FT can tell the truth here,
but they don't need to tell the truth over there, or on another topic, or in
another media, and it's OK with you.

Sorry, I don't agree. As far as the "dredging up something bad," all I talk
about is right there on the two sites, clear as broken glass, for all to
see.

It's a case of the "fox watching the chicken coop" and the fox is telling
us: "I'm not a fox! Well, OK, my son's a fox (aka vendor), but I'm just
another honest chicken! Really!"

BW