Re: The Yats Group

John Nelson wrote:

> An interesting question... solution left to the reader :-)...

Well I had no response to my question, other than yours John. Either it
was deemed too stupid a question to bother with, or nobody knew the
answer, or those who knew the answer preferred not to talk about it. I
have not studied much about non-linear pricing or reflexivity, fractal
dimension etc. Those discussions usually include comments about Brownian
Motion and Cigar smoke patterns as well. I'm not qualified to discuss
the topic. It just seems that one would need clear definitions for
random and non-random price movement, and a way to identify each class
of price movement, before they could be subjected to various tests.
Also, my example included a fundamental reference, and that alone was
probably sufficient for the list to ignore it.  :-)

Regards,
Monte