Re[2]: new trade-management list

Hello  John,

if  you  go to the below address and enter your email address then hit
the  button  where it says submit - a page will pop up saying that you
have  been subscribed.  if this is not the case then please contact me
privately.  otherwise enjoy.

http://www.markbrown.com:82/guest/RemoteListSummary/TradeManagement_List

--
Best regards,