Re: AW: The Yats Group

The function would be a market price "generator" and thus would
produce statistically plausible price movements, but not necessarily
those of the time.  I was just thinking of better ways (than
historical data) to train a neural network.  You couldn't
use the function to directly predict future values because
it only produces statistically valid patterns, not necessarily
those patterns relevant at the time.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

- John