Re: easy emergency online data/chart

Aloha Lee:

Howzit Brah!

try:
http://quote.com/quotecom/livecharts/default.asp?symbols=

Little free Emini and NQ charts real time. Full service is $79/mo. + fees.
There are some glitch's, but most of the time the delay's are < 1 second (
making it 3 to 130 seconds faster than BMI/DBC). You will need Dynastore to
feed TS4. Poor man's TS.com :) Also, do a search for free isp's on Maui for
a back-up. I hear ATT is running a $4.95/mo. special too for 160 hours/mo.
Maybe good as a dial-up back-up.

Hey, you might want to check Honolua or Jaws this Friday. They say the surf
on Oahu should hit 30 feet plus. Should be Da'kine. If you can't trade you
can watch it at:

http://swell.com/sw/getsurfmapsurfbreakreport?alias=pipeline

Bill Wynne