The Yats Group

Have  you  wondered  what  PO has been up to?  Well he has landed on a
French Trading List where they have become tired of him as well.
yats@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway  its  funny  to see a fellow french man call PO arrogant and to
ask  the  moderator of the list to refrain him from Fuzzy promotion of
his products.

the below was written by one of the french members of that list.

Hello ,

Orphan Mr pretends that the software that he sells foresaw some things
to the seen of the set of the courses of AlexPlanck Inc. while
training on the returns of the SP500 or the CAC or me doesn't know
what stock indication....

It is probable that he/it is a good programmer, but him is probable
that he/it didn't understand anything at the financial markets and it
is certain that he/it doesn't have any common sense, what is the most
serious. It is in all cases a very bad seller.

I don't try to demolish Orphan Mr nor to disparage his/her/its
software. Seen the way of which he/it entered with arrogance a
discussion some course while throwing a challenge of which he/it
didn't measure the consequences, him, only had that for that he/it
asked. As for the tone that I used, he/it doesn't have been not very
different from the one that I sometimes use on the list and who
irritates some of it. But Orphan Mr follows this list since one
moment, and while applying to me he/it had an idea of the way of which
me would answer.

I decided myself therefore one-sidedly auto to censor

To finish, last advice,:

1 - since the object of the list is not either masochism, nor the
treatment of the obsessional delirium, frustrations or the mental
confusion, I suggest to Orphan Mr to be going to see elsewhere for to
make itself/themselves hit over, since he/it seems to like the
strokes, or to take care of his/her/its neuroses, since he/it seems to
make pathological fixings on the YATS list and his/her/its members.

2 - to the moderator, I recommend to follow the suggestion of D Namur
and to censor this thread, or even to curb Orphan Mr seriously him
even. I call those that share this point of view (or the inverse) to
himself to make know (by private promenade of preference, it is
cluttered enough like that here; -) to help the moderator to decide.
In that that me concern, me him formless that work is made: I am auto
- moderate to to leave of now; -)

To soon on other topics,
Grumpy also; finally! (it is rare!)
Alex.