Re: Pivot Lines

It's my understanding these are the Support and Resistance levels used by
the floor traders
I wanted to write this for one data series but I didn't have time to work
out how to access the MyHighD, MyLowD and MyCloseD of the previous day in
Data1, so I put that reference in Data2 daily bars.
Neville

{*** Indicator: Supp/Resis  ***}
{ 2 Data streams Data1 Intraday and Data2 Daily Bars}

Vars: Pivot(0), Supp1(0), Supp2(0), Resis1(0), Resis2(0), MyCloseD(0),
MyHighD(0), MyLowD(0);
{
Pivot = Daily (High plus Low plus Close) divided by 3
Supp1 = (Two times Pivot) minus daily high
Supp2 = Pivot minus (Resis1 minus Supp1)
Resis1 =(Two times Pivot) minus daily Low
Resis2 = Pivot plus (Resis1 minus Supp1)
}
if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyCloseD = Close;
if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyHighD = High of Data2;
if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyLowD = Low of Data2;

Pivot = ((MyHighD+MyLowD+MyCloseD)/3);
Resis2 = (Pivot+(Resis1-Supp1));
Resis1 = ((2*Pivot)-MyLowD);
Supp1 = ((2*Pivot)-MyHighD);
Supp2 = (Pivot-(Resis1-Supp1));

Plot1 ((Resis2),"Resis2");
Plot2 ((Resis1),"Resis1");
Plot3 ((Supp1),"Supp1");
Plot4 ((Supp2),"Supp2");

{*** Indicator: Supp/Resis Pivot  ***}
{ 2 Data streams Data1 Intraday and Data2 Daily Bars}

Vars: Pivot(0), Supp1(0), Supp2(0), Resis1(0), Resis2(0), MyCloseD(0),
MyHighD(0), MyLowD(0);
{ Pivot = Daily (High plus Low plus Close) divided by 3 }

if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyCloseD = Close;
if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyHighD = High of Data2;
if (Time) crosses over (Sess1EndTime) then MyLowD = Low of Data2;

Pivot = ((MyHighD+MyLowD+MyCloseD)/3);

Plot1 (Pivot,"Pivot");