new trade-management list

I'm pleased to announce that the new list for trade-management related
conversation is up and now available for your subscription. Thanks to all
the charter members who offered insight into their preferences for
the list. We chose Mark's due to the lack of advertising, good privacy, and
ease of list administration, as well as the immediate email delivery
feature - THANKS Mark!

In determining a subscription policy, I felt that we should open access to
any person interested in participating

I have already subscribed those who personally dropped me a note to request
it.

I would ask that those who choose to subscribe understand and agree to the
following list guidelines:

"When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would
show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Flames, insults, and personal
attacks will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions,
ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Great minds
do not always think alike, and that's where the fun is!"

I will encourage participants in the consideration of others, and if these
guidelines are abused, act to resolve it.

here is the link for all who wish to subscribe:

http://firewall.markbrown.com:82/guest/RemoteListSummary/TradeManagement_Lis

A subscription confirmation will be mailed to you, and you may just reply to
it for authentication.

I'll be working with Mark to setup the ftp access and other miscellaneous
things. The list is security protected to disallow access to members names
by spammers.

warmest regards,
Kimberly