Kalman filter question

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Kalman filter question
  • From: Kimball Morgan <km11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:01:49 -0800

G'day all,

I've begun some testing and experimentation with the Kalman Filter study, so
generously shared by Bob Fulks a while ago (last edit 10/05/1998).

Is anyone on the list aware of an interfacing of the Extended Kalman Filter,
or the MiniMax, with the Omega product line?  I'm by no means considered a
mathematician of any repute; hell, I'm happy to be able to calculate how
much island rum it takes to balance out the volume of any particular lime...

All digressions aside, it would be fun to compare the various Kalman avenues
in regards to their effective elegance.

Thanks for your time,

Kimball Morgan