Re: omega research folder absent on network?

Hello  john,

you  must  have  done  a  scan  for  the  directory?   rather you must
sometimes  type  in  the specific FULL ADDRESS in the box that ask for
new  directory, be sure and click the proper data format ie metastock,
ascii  ect.  this  is  a  "feature" that sometimes works and sometimes
fails.

jh> I am trying to create a symbol list on another machine on my network and
jh> then place it in C:\Program Files\Omega Research\Custom Symbol Lists
jh> directory.

jh> When I try to create the file, the path is not found.  Does Omega somehow
jh> mask the path to its program directory?  If so, can anyone tell me how to
jh> get around this?

jh> Thanks,

jh> John Hamon

--