Re: Estimates for when Tradestation Pro will have futures data?

According to my conversation w/Omega last week, they are looking a Feb 2001.
The $99 p/mo offer will continue to be offered to those users who want/need
futures data. This allows some time to pass before the futures traders start
using it. Hopefully those who are using it now for stocks, will continue to
comment on how crappy or great this new service really is.

For me personally, I have purchased my last Omega product. During the
holidays I plan to scrap TS2K and go back to TS4.0 unless someone can
confirm that another SP is in the works and an expected release date. At
Omega, no one seems to be talking about SP for TS2K but they sure want to
bend your ear about TS Pro. Guess that says it all.

William