Where systems succeed and where they fail

All,

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.  The systems report
which shows you the number of successful trades, failed trades,
percentage drawdown, etc and this is all very useful.  But now
I would like to dientify specifically those trades which failed
on the chart which contains the system.

You see, it would be very helpful to me to know exactly *where*
those systems succeed or fail.  If I can identify the conditions
under which these systems fail then I can improve them or at least
eyeball the chart and say "oh that system failed the last time in
a trending market so I should discount that signal."

Any way in Supercharts to do that?

-- John T. Nelson

John T. Nelson                  |
John's Trading Journal          |    Computation.com Inc
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx          |    333 Maple Ave E., PMB 1000
http://trader.computation.org/  |    Vienna VA 22180

              Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
                   http://www.lexonia.net/

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne..."
    -- Chaucer