Re: Self Directed IRA Accounts

The old one was Independent Trust Company ("Intrust"), but it is now in
receivership due to alleged insider fraud.  Its "successor" is NorthStar
Trust.  A different company but a number of the old Intrust employees moved
over there when the problems at Intrust became public.

See intrust.com & northstartrust.com for further details.