Re: Question for Math Gurus

If you can perform all your actions with a keyboard, then perhaps you could
automate it using VBscript from Microsoft.  If you have W2K or 98 then it is
already installed, otherwise you can download the interpretter free from
Microsoft.  Below is a script that I use to print out every other page from
Adobe Acrobat.

set ws = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
ws.AppActivate "Acrobat Reader - [markets99_exp.pdf]"

for i = 1 to 10
 ws.SendKeys "^p"        '-- print
 wscript.Sleep 500
 ws.SendKeys "u{ENTER}"  '-- print current page
 wscript.Sleep 2000
 'ws.SendKeys "^2"        '-- previous page
 'wscript.Sleep 1000
 'ws.SendKeys "^2"        '-- previous page
 'wscript.Sleep 1000
 ws.SendKeys "^3"        '-- next page
 wscript.Sleep 1000
 ws.SendKeys "^3"        '-- next page