RE: HAVE A PROFITABLE APPROACH, AND NEED YOUR

Hmmmmm.. that's different than the ts2ki helpand the Bid_Ask Expansion
Indicator info I sent to Mario:

The key is to use the calls q_Bid and q_Ask, together with q_BidSize and
q_AskSize to retrieve the appropriate bid/ask sizes. Be sure you have your
global server set up to collect the bid/ask tick data, and that your data
vendor supplies it, of course. Is this what you wanted?
warmest regards,
Kimberly

Heres an example of it's use:

Inputs: TickLength(100);
Variables: BidValue(0), AskValue(0), Counter(0), HighSpread(0),
AvgSpread(0);

If DataCompression = 0 Then Begin
 BidValue = q_Bid;
 AskValue = q_Ask;
 If Counter < TickLength Then
   Counter = Counter + 1
 Else
 Begin
  HighSpread = Highest(AskValue - BidValue, TickLength);
  AvgSpread = Average(MaxList(AskValue - BidValue, 0), TickLength);
  If AvgSpread <> 0 Then
   Plot1((HighSpread - AvgSpread) / AvgSpread, "BA_Exp");
 End;
End
Else
 Print("Tick Data Required!");