From: "Lawrence Chan" <stnahc@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Phil" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: Computer language

It has none of the procedure/functions/modular
capability of Pascal though, unless you hook
EasyLang to external programs ... then you are
writting code in something else.

Any regular programming language will not look
like the EasyLang because it is created to mix
specifically "series" type of data.

e.g. Traderware's VB script cannot do the type
of abstraction of indicator coding like EasyLang.

The pitfall is this ability also crippled its
power to compute something more complex.

=====
Lawrence Chan                   http://www.tickquest.com
Innovative Analytical Software for Trading Professionals