R: Tradelab software Please comment

Hello,

TS2000i have many bugs that appear in young software. But its not a young
software.
I have received an upgrade CD with a bug. Its incredible.
There are some little bugs and you can go around it. There are utilization
bugs that slow your work.
There are random bugs (like program error) that can volatilize your work.
There box list choice that does not work............
I have sended some mail to support but they had answer only to the question
that are
simple to correct. Other questions are waitng for an answer.

But the big problem that i can not tolerate, is answers like:

- see documentation
- all the documentation that we have is in your CD
- please wait that i speak with my supervisor
...and so on....

Omega research is a big society and Ts4 is a big program because the owners
was
satisfied. REMEMBER THIS!!!!

One other problem is the developer's kit. In the installation window it
appear as an item and
as a part of the ts2000 package. Why the is a lack of informations? Why the
sample code
of the dev's kit show only some parts of the functionality ?

I have sended many email to Omega and one day is show to the list all the
questions and aswers.

bye vanni