Disk Crashed - Lost Data!

Without boring you with the details, my backup cartridges/drive went
belly-up, then one of my disk drives crashed - the one with ALL my many
years of collected market data!

Through the kind generosity of a couple of List members, much of a minimum
set of working data has been restored, but I need to fill a large hole and
would greatly appreciate any help in doing so.  (I'm using TS4 and could use
data in either OMZ or ASCII format.)

My most immediate and pressing need is for daily SPX data for all of 1996,
1997, and 1998 (the hole).  My second priority would be for daily SPX data
prior to 11/84 for as far back as you care to go.  Third priority would be
for daily INDU data for those same periods.

I will be forever indebted to any good Samaritin who could supply me this
data.

Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker