RE: Tradestation.com, OMEGA LISTEN UP.

>From: "William Wood" <wrwood@xxxxxxxxx>

Bill:

I agree with most of what you say and agree everyone has different needs,
but:

>Scanning.  Also useless to me.  This only applies to full time screen
>watchers and/or folks to trade the current hot item.  I pick symbols with
>fundamental research then trade them technically.

I think scans can be helpful for long or short term trading, and can even
help with fundamental research.
Quote.com ($79/mo. and "free TS4 feed" using Dynastore) for example will
scan for volume, EPS, various breakouts, earnings and revenue growth, and
more. With a universe of 1000's of stocks it's a nice item. Maybe something
you don't need, but once I tried it I sure liked it.

BW