AW: Ts.com

For good luck; this great news proves once more the world is ending at the
borders of the US.

Von: Mark Brown [mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:17 PM
An: Omega List
Betreff: Re: Ts.com

Hello  William,

WW> Omega just launched TsPro.  Look at Tradestation.com.  They want 300 per
mo.
WW> Wow!  They must be crazy.  I heard the price to Ts2k users is 99 p/mo.
WW> Interesting to see what happens.
WW> Bill Wood

WOW  LOOK  AT  OMGA  stock RALLY it is up 1/8 on the big news..lots of
confidence, where's dat dare broker fellers phun number?

in a Dobie Gillis voice "300.00 dollars a MONTH"!

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email was sent using the FREE version of 1st Class Mail Server
For complete email solutions visit us at http://www.1cis.com