Fw: Omega Research Launches TradeStation Pro

From: "Ken Petras"
<Ken.Petras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "User Group"
<UserGroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 6:27 AM
Subject: Omega Research Launches TradeStation
Pro

Omega Research User Group Leaders, please
pass the information below onto
your fellow members.

Dear User Group Member:

The moment we've all been waiting for is
finally here. We are happy to
announce that the most significant upgrade in
the history of TradeStation
has arrived...the all-new TradeStation Pro.
It's a radical change from
traditional trading software.

* In a few days all Omega Research User Group
members will receive an email
with a special offer code, providing access
to a TradeStation Pro
subscription at a substantial discount.

You will have all the power of TradeStation
Pro at your fingertips FREE for
10 days. Discover how you can create, test
and automate your own trading
strategies using the strategy building tools
only TradeStation Pro provides,
plus powerful charting and analytics,
streaming real time quotes, ranking
lists, time and sales, news, and decades of
historical data to test your
strategies. Your FREE trial also includes
non-professional exchange fees for
Nasdaq Level I, Amex, NYSE and indexes on the
options exchange.

Plus, if you decide after your 10-day FREE
trial that you'd like to keep
using TradeStation Pro, you'll receive the
special price of just $99.95 a
month. Imagine paying no separate data fees,
being free of your third-party
data worries and having the tools you need to
create, test and automate your
strategies for one low monthly fee of $99.95.

This is a special offer from our standard
price of $299.95 and is only
available for current Omega Research
customers. In order to make sure you do
not miss this offer, please make sure your
email address is up to date with
our Customer Service Department @
800-556-2022 or Service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,