Freemarket

This information is posted on the home page at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freemarket/

"A package for perfoming technical analysis on stock market data
consisting of data and indicator servers communicating through corba
to clients for gui charting, etc. Real time streaming quotes and an
EasyLanguage compatible indicator server included.

Development Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha
Environment: X11 Applications
Intended Audience: Developers, End Users/Desktop
License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
Operating System: Linux
Programming Language: C++
Topic: Investment"

The version of Freemarket that I downloaded from Sourceforge is
written in c++ as stated on their home page.  Freemarket uses the qt
graphics package which is available without charge for Linux, and has
souce code available in c++ for compilation on other platforms.  It
makes use of mysql as a database which is also available.

I did not see Python in any of these downloaded tar files.  Can you
point me to the Python code?