Some more PS2000i bugs need help...

I would like to add one other problem to this list for PS2000i.

Almost on a daily basis the workspaces I have open lose all data and go
white.  The borders are there but are white inside.  When I close PS2000i I
get an error  pointing to OR32.dll.  Omega has told me they duplicated the
error and it is related to the DLL responsible for custom trading systems.
They say engineering is reviewing the problem but have never gotten back to
me in 6 months.   To me this looks like another memory management issue.

System is running Windows 2K Server and is a dual processor system with 512K
memory.

Omegas solution is to do a clean istall which I have done 2 times over the
last 6 months.  It does not help nor have the symptoms changed with the
service pack installs.

Anyone else seeing this kind of error?