Re: getting multi-ticks/second ascii tick data into GlobalServer

> I noticed HistoryCentre advertises that it can convert ascii tick to xpo,
> but has the restriction that:
>
> * Only the last tick in a second will be converted. When there are more
than
> one tick per second; the tick volume
>  (ask size and bid size) can not be converted.
>
> a few questions:
>
> 1, Global Server allows multi tick records per second. Is the 1 tick/sec a
> restriction of the xpo format or HistoryCentre?

It is a restriction of HistoryCentre.

> 2. Anyone have a way to import multiple ticks/second ascii data to the
> Global Server?

HistoryCentre's developer (andrew) is working on it. You can contact
him if you want. He won't bite :-))

> 3. Anyone had direct experience with HistoryCentre's product/opinion?

It does exactly what it advertises to do. I did not work with it much
(i have beta tested it for andrew) but as far as i know i have not heard
any complaints.

If you want a demo you can contacts Andrew through his webapage
www.traders-soft.com

greetings

henry