Re: OFF SUBJECT CD WONT PLAY

Thanks for all the replies. General consensus is the older commercial type
cd players weren't equip with the ability to read CD-R. CD-R is the format
CD burners software uses for making a music wav file CD from the computer.
Still some new CD players out there that don't recognize cd-r. Something to
keep in mind this Christmas season.

Again Thanks,

Robert