Using Multiple Data Inputs

Hey gang, I have a few questions.

I have been seeing a lot of queries lately about using multiple data
inputs in tradestation. Right now, I only have EOD data to play with,
but let's just say for argument that I wanted to develop a trading
system that only buys IBM when the NASDAQ is positive (or some index
that tracks the nas, like QQQ)

1 How does this get set up when using EOD data?

This kind of leads me to another question,  which I suppose is a little
broader. I am considering getting a data feed that would allow me to
develop intra-day trading systems. (and would like to have these systems
consider other data inputs such as COMPX, SPX.X, etc.) My question about
data feeds are:

2. Do you have to 'download' data to run analysis on a security after
markets close, or do you just stay 'hooked' up to the data server and
you can instantly analyze anything you want, for as far back as the data
goes?
3. I assume that if you are streaming real-time data, that the data in
the chart window just streams slowly across your screen, while
continuously updating any indicators you have open in your graph?
3. When streaming real-time data, can you set the 'resolution' of the
ticks that go by (i.e. 1, 5, 10 minute)?
4. When back testing data from your data feed (after market hours) is
the data 'intra-day' or does it only become 'end of day'? (I hope this
is not a dumb question, I assume it would be intra-day otherwise testing
a system that places signals intra-day might be a little difficult...)

If anyone wouldn't mind answering some or all of my questions I would be
extremely grateful. You guys as always have been a big help in the past.

Regards, and thanks in advance.

Robert