BMI/Cable Bad Packet Count - Thanks

Thanks to all who responded.  It appears that most respondents did not see
such a spurt in bad ticks, but that is not certain because most just
reported the current values for total and bad ticks.  The only way to see if
bad ticks are currently running much higher than previously is, obviously,
to look for the size of the increase over, say, one day.  A few of you did
this.

Interestingly, my count of bad ticks has not increased by a single tick
since I first checked it this morning.  Also, although my (cable-based)
internet connection has been performing immaculately since about 11:30 pm
last night (0 packet loss and short transit times to the gateway), prior to
that packet loss ranged from 1.7% to 6.7% and times were up to 10 X normal
values.  Looks like it probably was a cable problem.

Regards,
Carroll S.