Omega Rules With An Iron Fist

Hail, fellow TradeStation users.

I was once a technician for this fine company.  However due to my
inexperience in corporate politics, I got banished from its halls forever.
To its great loss, I might add.

I don't know why I am writing this.  I guess I just felt like I had to vent.
  I will try and answer all technical questions that come my way, being
certified in their tradestation product and one of the few who actually
supported their whole product line (and not simply because I answered the
phone for all product queues, because you and I both know that not everyone
who answers those phones knows what they are doing) I can actually be of
some benefit.

But I digress... I wish Omega much success - especially because I am still a
stock holder - but moreover because most of us have spent thousands of
dollars on their products and services, and gosh darn it, hopefully some day
it will live up to its expectations.

So I lift a cyber-toast to Omega *lifting my champagne glass*... may you
live forever in our hearts.  Amen.

*hiccup* maybe I should lay off this whiskey....