Calculation performance of Ts2000i

help !!!!!

Calculation performance of Ts2000i . Technically Ts2000i runs through
all indicators on a chart when new data is added.

My observations of this calculations proceedure is that it performs
differently when the tick volume of the day is very heavy or very
light. (no matter whether chart is tick or 1 minute chart)

For example this last friday , after USA thanks giving it was a very
low volume day. My indicators did not calculate correctly, compared
to heavy volume days.

Things going wrong:
1) Indicator showing up on charts on witch it is not inserted
2) Some plot indicators just not calculating for lastest bars
3) Text calculations to screen cascading along screen. (no its not my code)

Have any of you made observations similar to this, I appreciated any
minor thing noticed. Everything has been worked fine, no proplem then all of
a sudden this hassle, actual since USA elections things have been crap.

Ok is it me :
I have re installed Ts2000i serveral times (including changes in registry),
I have the lastest patches for TS2000i and Win 2000.I have turned off and on
video accelleration card. Rebult charts and workspaces from scatch each
time.
All these made no difference.

My computer ; Intel 650MHZ, 384 ram, 15 Gig free
I have open at one time, on four monitors : 8 charts on one
workspace.

Ian