Re: internet news feeds

I've been using My eSignal for the past few months and find it pretty
useful for news. Rather than streaming, the headlines refresh every five
minutes, there's tons of market commentary, market data, good fundamental
research. Also includes primitive charting and primitive real time quotes
that work most of the time (typical for internet quotes). The cost is
$348/year. http://my.esignal.com if you don't like it you can cancel within
30 days of sign up. I'm not in love with DBC, but it was the best news I
could find on the net after dumping BMI cable.