Re[2]: VIRUS ALERT

On Sunday, November 26, 2000, 7:54:12 PM, Ron Augustine wrote:

RA> Eudora prompts the user before any .EXE or any other type of file that is
RA> known to be a potential problem is processed.

RA> Seems to me to be a good middle-ground alternative to the MS Mail programs
RA> which are known to be a problem and the others that don't even attempt to
RA> process HTML code...

TheBat has an interesting approach to HTML. It dispays all the 'safe'
code and graphics just fine, and either tells the user about dangerous
parts or ignores dangerous HTML. I've seen both dangerous HTML and
hidden web bugs that have caused problems for others. If security and
privacy are important to you, it is worth while to check out TheBat.
Don't let the strange name put you off too much :-). (Usual
disclaimers - just a happy customer).

ztrader