Re[2]: VIRUS ALERT

On Saturday, November 25, 2000, 12:32:26 PM, Gary Fritz wrote:

GF> Yet another reason NOT to use LookOut.  Or any other "smart"
GF> mailer.

Agreed. I switched to TheBat! mostly because it provides superior
security features. After using it a while, I realize it is very
powerful as well. The only thing missing is flashy text in HTML, but I
don't miss that at all :-). I've already watched several virii go by -
I can see them, even the new email 'web bugs' but they don't do
anything.

GF> And it's free.  http://www.pmail.com

TheBat is not free, unfortunately, but for me, worth the price in
increased security. (Usual disclaimers here.) See:

http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/index.html

ztrader