RE: [off topic] I'm a millionaire!!!!

I'm sure that you will agree that the class conscious English are hardly a
manifestation of Locke's principles. You may be unaware that one thing
fomenting the American Revolution was an attempt by the British crown to
introduce titles into the colonies. Our fore fathers took Locke to heart and
were concerned that America would end up reflecting the class values present
at that time in England. To forestall that, they revolted. The genius of the
colonists was in the belief and application of the principles of freedom and
equality.

The English have a glorious history and culture of which you may be justly
proud. However, when, as Winston Churchill did in his "History of the
English Speaking People," you take credit for America's culture and
accomplishments, you perhaps go too far.

JFB
Shaven Heads Trading
NYC