McClellan Summation Index formula?

I'm trying to set up the McClellan  Summation Index formula(TS 4.0).  I
took the official Omega McClellan Oscillator formula, plugged in a CUM and
tried it.  What I got looked like the Summation Index, but the amounts were
about 3x too high(11/21 was +1446; the McClellan Osc was -5 which is about
right).

Here is my effort:

Plot1(Cum(Xaverage(Close of data1-Close of data2,19) of
data1-Xaverage(Close of data1-Close of data2,39) of data1,"McClellanSum");

This verifies; but I think the problem may be that I don't have a starting
point or starting number for the calculation.  Can someone help me get this
right.

Also, I looked on the Omega site for the easy language formula section they
used to have, but it seems to have disappeared.  Is it hidden somewhere?

Thanks,  John