Datafeed down: Hunting for European intraday data for Monday 20 Nov 2000

Hi Guys/Gals,
My datafeed was down for some time in the European time zone. If anyone can
email me tickdata or 1 minute data for the following European markets, I
would really appreciate it.

The markets I am chasing are:-
EUREX German Bund - Dec 2000
EUREX German Bobl - Dec 2000
EUREX DAX Index - Dec 2000
EUREX EuroStoxx 50 Index - Dec 2000
EUREX SMI Index - Dec 2000

I do not care what time stamp you have on it. I will convert the time to
the time stamp I need anyway.

Many thanks in advance. I will owe you a big favour in getting European
data back to you if you guys/gals ever lose your European datafeeds.

Best Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx