TS4 Service Packs

I am preparing to replace my C: drive and want to be sure that I can
reinstall Tradestation if I need to.  By using backups I'm hoping I will not
need to, but just in case . . .

I'd greatly appreciate answers to the following, if anyone can help.

I am currently running TS4 build 24 - TS only, none of the other Omega
products.  What I still have are my initial installation CD which contains
bld 18 and the service packs for bld 21 and bld 23, but not that for bld 24.
I have just downloaded the SP for bld 27.  Here are my questions:

1.  Is build 27 OK?  Any known serious problems that would suggest that I
stay with build 24 (or some other version)?

2.  To use the SP for build 27, must I first install both 21 and 23?  Or 21
only? (That's what Omega's Web site seems to suggest.)

Thanks.

Carroll Slemaker