Re: DTN data feed for TS2k...

>>5. What do I get for the 30% increase in price?

That's actually a 31.6% increase. And don't forget the $50 switch-up fee we
get to pay, and the $69 shipping and handling we get to pay. Brings the
total to approx 41.75% increase the first year. That sure beats selling
data, maybe they'll do it every year if they get away with it this time.
And we get the privilege of climbing up on our roofs or up our poles again,
lugging all that equipment, and spending an afternoon in the wind bolting
it all together and finding the satellite.

And still no separate symbols for calculated indexes. No ethernet
connection, so we still need the TurboComm card. And the new bird is lower
in the sky so more things can block it.

It might be cheaper to move all applicable customers to GE1 for them, but
it certainly isn't cheaper for us, their loyal customers, and it certainly
isn't convenient for us, their loyal customers.

What a great deal........for DTN.