Re: Partisan system???

>From: "Bilo Selhi" <citadel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "ClauPac" <aerofun@xxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Partisan system???
>Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:11:13 -0500
>
>i posted a crossover system on the list
>long before the election. basically if bush's bias
>to win crossing over the gore's bias to
>win then buy else sell.

I assume this system has been short Clinton since 1992?

What's ironic, and I said this on the list a long time ago, whoever "wins"
this election will be the goat when the market folds. The "loser" will
probably be looking good in 2004. The way I see it, the market makes the
man, not the other way around, just ask George Sr. (or Nixon or Ford or
Carter, they all got bumped when the market dumped). Or the flip side: Ron
and Bill, both neck deep in controversy, won re-elections and stayed popular
in the middle of bull runs. And now, markets this way and that - NDX down,
Dow up - coming into the election, and the election is nearly a draw....

Bill Wynne